Changing Agency background

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Changing Agency background

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shawn54
    Participant

I changed the Agency background file (bg.png) in Photoshop, but the background is not displaying properly. There should be a sold gray below the blue. Instead there a gray followed by the light gray from the original theme. In essence there should only be on shade of gray below the blue gradient, not two.

Why is the new background not displaying?

When I first changed out the default background from the default black and gray to the blue gradient I had no problem

http://network1.stroudassociates.com/

anitac
    Participant

I think you want this:

body {
    background: url(“images/bg.png”) repeat-x scroll 0 0 #CCCCCC;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

shawn54
    Participant

Anitac,

You’re batting 1000–that did the trick.

Thanks.

shawn54
    Participant

I have to do several color variations per the client’s request. For each color change I assume I simply switch out #CCCCCC with whatever color I’ve selected?

Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

Yep, you got it.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.