changing background color in the footer

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks changing background color in the footer

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  john gronley 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

john gronley
    Participant

Hi I am working on http://phoenixhomesforsalehq.com and can’t firgure out where to find the style sheet to change the background of the footer to clear or at least to match the widgets directly above, can someone help? I have to get to the gfw.css to make the changes but don’t know how to get to the gfw.css

Thanks,

John

Charlie
    Participant

Log in to WordPress as admin, then go to Appearance > Editor. You should be able to select and edit the stylesheet from there.

john gronley
    Participant

Thanks Charlie can you tell me what the “GFW” CSS is?

Charlie
    Participant

It’s the stylesheet for the Genesis Footer Widgets (GFW)  plugin. Ignore my previous advice: I thought you were talking about the theme stylesheet.

Go to Plugins > Editor and select GFW from the drop down menu. You can make changes to the file directly from here.

john gronley
    Participant

Thanks I got it!!!!!!

john gronley
    Participant

Charlie any idea how to remove the disclaimer from the widget in the footer? Do I have to go into the stylesheet of the IDX widget?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.