Changing Generate Box Image

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Changing Generate Box Image

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nick Ellison
    Participant

Hi. I’d like to change the look of the whole generate box. It currently looks like this now http://www.nickellison.net fairly standard. I have a whole new design, exactly the same size that I want to replace it with. As you can see I have integrated the Aweber plugin also.

I designed it and thought It was 1 or 2 images (background and ribbon) and thought I could replace them, only to find out that it’s not as simple as that! I’ve tried replacing my new image with generatebox-bg.png and generatebox-bg.png and generatebox-badge.png with no luck. (worth a shot).

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Nick

Susan

Where have you tried replacing them? The generatebox-bg.png is contained in your theme image folder on your hosting site. Have your tried uploading a new image to your theme folder to replace it? I’m not sure what generatebox-badge.png looks like, or where it is located, as I’m getting an error box instead of an image.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Nick Ellison
    Participant

Hi Susan, I managed to get it to work late last night! You are right it’s the generatebox-bg.png image that needs replacing, it turns out I was looking at cached pages, I switched over browsers and I could see the changes.

With the generatebox-badge.png issue you are having. They are in the subfolders, so there is the top level image folder, then the red/green/orange subfolders. If you replace the file in those that should change the badge. I originally replaced that badge with an ebook at 400px square and it worked quite nicely.

Susan

Glad you got it resolved!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Changing Generate Box Image’ is closed to new replies.