Changing theme colour style

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Changing theme colour style

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stevespring 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dmhprior
    Participant

Hi

I have the News theme and am wondering how to change its colour style from one of the pre-set styles?

Thanks

David

http://altrincham.loconews.co.uk/

braddalton
    Participant

You can use the Genesis > Theme Settings > News Color Scheme and choose from the drop down.

If you want any custom coloring, post the exact element you want to change on these forums in a new thread and you will receive help.

The Firefox browser addon, Firebug, enables you to select different elements and change the CSS in real time using the browser so you can test the changes before editing the code in your child themes style.css file.

stevespring
    Participant

I have a general question about theme color style. I am moving to the Prose theme and would like to set up the colors using one of the Studiopress color schemes. There are 5 colors in each scheme, how do I know where to use each individual color in my theme? Is there a guide that says put the middle color in these places, etc so that the site looks professional?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.