child theme downloads

Community Forums Forums General Discussion child theme downloads

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

SiteSubscribe
    Participant

Are the child theme downloads moving to my.studiopress.com downloads, or to the new forum? I don’t see them at either location yet.

~Jeff

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

All of the theme downloads will be located in the My.SP portal. We’re not finished with the import process, which explains why you don’t see anything yet. If you got an email today from us, it was an “oops” as we unintentionally sent a few out to folks.

SiteSubscribe
    Participant

Got it, thnx.

~Jeff

Kim Parsell
    Participant

Brian, will the sample child theme be included in the downloads area? I don’t see it on the list at the moment.

Just a simple country girl | Twitter

Daniel McClure
    Participant

My community themes were listed on my account. The only problem was that I somehow had split my purchases over two accounts (oh and a plugin I paid quite a lot for is now completely free >.< ). I’ve emailed them though so hopefully we should see it all sorted pretty soon!

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

@ Kim, are you sure it’s not listed as “Sample” for all Genesis and/or Pro Plus members.

@ Daniel, please contact our account assistance page to submit your concern. We’ll happily take care of you through that route.

Kim Parsell
    Participant

Brian, I just checked my theme list and now see the Sample theme. Not sure it was there last night or perhaps I overlooked it. Thanks! :)

Just a simple country girl | Twitter

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

Great Kim, glad to hear it.

birdonawire55
    Participant

I’m not seeing child theme downloads anywhere either.. is this still in progress?  (also I don’t deal with change well so this is really messing with me)

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

birdonawire55 and anyone else that is missing themes,

Please use this form to let us know which themes are missing

http://www.studiopress.com/account-assistance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.