Child Theme Recommendation

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Child Theme Recommendation

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davidfarr 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

davidfarr

Hello, can someone recommend a child theme that uses call to actions, pricing page, flexible photo galleries as well as being mobile responsive using HTML5. I could not find any through studio press. https://zigzagpress.com/ has some really nice and flexible child themes but are not mobile responsive. This will be used not only as a blog but for a modeling agency. We need to portray photos with description and rates. Thank you for any help is appreciated.

AC
    Blocked

I don’t see how you couldn’t find a theme that matches what you want. There are plenty of themes that would work for this. Are you meaning with built-in features. You can certainly find a suitable HTML5 theme and use plugins for the pricing page, photo galleries, and the ratings. But there aren’t any themes with these featured built directly into the theme.

davidfarr

can you recommend a few that would work for this. an attractive slider with call to action and a simple layout that would be used to feature the models with a quick bio on each and booking information.

AC
    Blocked

Take a look here – http://my.studiopress.com/themes/.

davidfarr

yes i was on studio site about the only thing that looked appealing was the crystal theme but i don’t think its built with responsive wed design. Im new to wordpress we have a few sites that have good seo but would like to switch over to a wordpress platform. in doing research i have learned that using the genesis frame and yoast seo plug in with 301 redirects was a good strategy as so to not drop in ranking. there are a ton of eye catching designs on sites like theme forest however in reluctant to use them. i tried to validate the demo codes and the designs look great but i don’t think they are very seo friendly. I definitely trust studio press but the designs just are not appealing to my industry, so I’m going to be needing a LOT of customization then right?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.