Choosing theme…feedback on in spyr

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Choosing theme…feedback on in spyr

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lisawolfe
    Participant

I’m getting all worked up about choosing a theme–I work semi-competently in WordPress and I need something very close to what in spyr offers. Any feedback on this theme? I really don’t want to spend hundreds of hours figuring it out, since it is not my business. I like that there is extra support with the developers in addition to what Studiopress offers.

cdils
    Participant

It’s a good theme – I’ve used it on my own site in the past. With any child theme though, you’re going to have to go through the set-up documentation to get your site looking like the demo.

If it’s not something you want to spend your time on, there are plenty of folks in the Genesis community available for hire to do theme setup. Let me know if you’d like me to send some your way. :)

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.