Clickable Image Pop-Up or Fly-Out?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Clickable Image Pop-Up or Fly-Out?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  katymartin 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

katymartin
    Participant

I have a client who manages a rental property. He’d like an image of his floorplan to include clickable areas (i.e. image map) so that when a visitor clicks the Master Bedroom… a photo of the master bedroom displays.

Similar to this site (although this example is not wordpress): http://www.steamboat-ski.net/data/mainfloorplan.html#

Any ideas or resources I can use to add this type of functionality to my wordpress site? Has anyone ever done a clickable graphic like this before?

Ideas/Methods for doing this are much appreciated.

Note: I’m currently designing the client’s site using the Enterprise Pro theme, if that matters.

Tom
    Participant

I recall Carrie Dils looking for something similar recently. She considered something like this from Codecanyon;
    iMapper – WordPress Image Mapper / Pinner

(.. but may have opted for something different)

Let us know what you end up with.

Choose your next site design from over 300 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

katymartin
    Participant

Wow Tom… this looks really good. For $14 I figure I’ll buy it and try it. I’ll report back with results.

P.S. any other community suggestions in the meantime are also appreciated. Thanks all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.