Error Resolved

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Error Resolved

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

braddalton
    Participant

[php]
    Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to Genesis_Settings_Sanitizer::add_filter() must be an array, string given, called in C:\Users\brad\Desktop\InstantWP_4.3\iwpserver\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\genesis\lib\classes\sanitization.php on line 287 and defined in C:\Users\brad\Desktop\InstantWP_4.3\iwpserver\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\genesis\lib\classes\sanitization.php on line 69
    [/php]

Removed the plugins folder and will activate one by one to find which plugin caused the error

Susan

:)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Josh Fialkoff
    Participant

Hi,
    I have all of my plugins deactivated. I then activated the beta plugin and now the front end loads correctly, but the admin area does not.
    This is the site: http://goo.gl/dVF4I
    Here is a screenshot of the error: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/bfb662ee-0c3f-4950-99eb-735188062fc5/266361229e315bcd94adac6be7e2165f
    Please let me know what you recommend.
    Thanks,
    Josh

braddalton
    Participant

Hi Josh

Got that same error while working locally but never really worked out the problem.

The only way i fixed it was to remove the latest version of Genesis 2.0 beta 2 and install the 1.92 version.

On the other hand, i am now running Genesis 2.0 both locally and on my live site without any problems so it could be an issue with WordPress 3.6

Don’t really have a complete answer yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.