Comment input box and submit button not visible in Chrome

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Comment input box and submit button not visible in Chrome

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Emma1202 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Emma1202
    Participant

For some reason my “Submit Comment” button (which I renamed “Post your testimonial”) and input box is not visible on Chrome but completely normal looking in Safari.  How would I fix that?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by  Emma1202. Reason: double url
    • This topic was modified 12 months ago by  Emma1202. Reason: double url
    http://raleighheatingandairrepair.com/raleigh-ac-repair-customer-reviews/

cdils
    Participant

Is it the red button in the sidebar that says “Leave a Review”? That’s the only button I’m seeing on the page (shows up in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari on my Mac).

Could be quote left out or a tag left unclosed as the culprit, if it’s not showing consistently.

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

Emma1202
    Participant

No, under “share your own experience” –below the 3 reviews– (in Safari) there is a text input box and  below that a submit button that reads “Post your testimonial”.  But on Chrome, all I see is “share your own experience” and below that, a blank space.

cdils
    Participant

I’m not seeing that in any of my browsers, not even Safari. Looking at your source code, I don’t see anything there either – there’s actually a bit of javascript that seems oddly placed.

Are you using any caching plugins?

What form/plugin are you using to create your feedback form. Maybe a conflict somewhere….

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

Emma1202
    Participant

I am using Genesis Simple Comments so I could make the Submit button say “Post your testimonial” .

cdils
    Participant

Try disabling all plugins, except GSC and see if that fixes it. If so, reactivate plugins one at a time to see which one might be causing the conflict.

I tweet @cdils.

Emma1202
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.