Community theme builders!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Community theme builders!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RealtyCandy 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lapuntarealty
    Participant

I just got an email from the guy who was supposed to be making Agentpress 3.0 awesome.
    No bueno!

I waited and waited but last month moved almost the entire network of sites after discovering Enfold which is so awesome…I could cry right now.

Now I just noticed Studiopress released a community developed theme called Epik.
    It looks GREAT. Por fin an attractive, sophisticated and expensive looking responsive tehme from Studiopress.

Brian!
    Your KINGDOM for a designer.
    Make this guy project leader with a stake in competing.

I love Genesis and have used it for several real estate sites because of the flexibility, if awkward in design but it has been a crazy 2 years in WP development.

With Enfold I can showcase full screen yumminess and the advanced editor is so clean and easy where Genesis extender never worked for me. No more scads of Genesis plugins and need to get into minutiae on the back end.

Maybe I shouldn’t be posting this here, but your product has really helped me get to where I am and I hope you guys open up and catch up. I like what I see today!!!

RealtyCandy
    Participant

Lapuntarealty,

Who is making AgentPress 3.0?

I would love to see what he is working on. Maybe we have a few suggestions that could be beneficial.

Thanks,

James

RealtyCandy
    Participant

We just converted AgentPress 2 to HTML5 and we are getting it ready to setup for a couple of clients hopefully this week. I will put a post here once we have a site up and running.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.