Contact Form Plugin that validates in wc3 validator

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Contact Form Plugin that validates in wc3 validator

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jumpringer 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jumpringer
    Participant

Can anyone recommend a contact form plugin that validates?

I’ve tried several popular contact form plugins (Contact form, Contact form 7, Visual Form Builder) and all have several errors when validated through the W3C markup validator.

Thanks.

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Honestly I think most of the contact form plugins available are poorly coded – I have yet to find one that passes validation with no errors at all. That said, take a look at Ninja Forms. It’s new and comes from some members of the Genesis community, and if you only need a basic contact form, it’s free. :)

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Jumpringer
    Participant

Thanks Andrea.

I did run into the same validation issues with the Ninja plugin, although I’m glad to know about it.

I’ll try creating a new template page with a simple contact form that I’ve used on regular (non WP) sites which require far fewer files.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.