Contact Form Plugins – Recommendations

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Contact Form Plugins – Recommendations

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  flamerz 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WoodlandCoyote
    Participant

To add a contact form to your website, StudioPress recommends Gravity Forms. But there’s a yearly fee involved, and from what I can tell this is more for company websites or higher traffic sites. So it may be more than what I’m needing, but I welcome input on that.

Can anyone recommend a highly trusted and reliable contact form plugin that’s free? It seems there are often problems with contact forms, which is a concern, but which ones do you really like?

Thank you!

Nick Davis
    Participant

Hi CeeKing – I think the Jetpack plugin now comes with Contact Form functionality as standard so you could try that first.

I do use Gravity Forms and I find it incredibly useful, for example last week I used it to set-up a form where entries to the form were automatically forwarded to different people with different subject lines depending on the type of enquiry. You can also set-up auto responses etc too. Doing this has saved a tonne of work going forward for that business. I’m not saying it’s the only form plugin that could do that but I find it so easy to use that I just wouldn’t think of using anything else now.

Hope this helps

- Nick

@NickCDavis. WordPress developer & Genesis fan boy living in Italy.
    Don’t want to set up your theme yourself? Try my new ThemeValet service.

Doak Heggeness
    Participant

Contact Form 7 is a very popular.

Doak Heggeness, WordPress Development | Website

WoodlandCoyote
    Participant

Thank you for the recommendations. I’ve read some concerning things about Jetpack, so I’ll give Contact Form 7 a whirl.

:)

jklupfel
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just made the switch to Gravity Forms but I’ve been using Visual Form builder Pro.
    VFB is great, but I wanted to get more integration options with mail chimp, zoho and salesforce, which is why i am giving gravity forms a go.

But if allyou’re after is a contact form, check out VFB

flamerz
    Participant

I did the full spanish translation (spanish from spain) of Visual Form Builder Pro. It’s a great plugin.

I own gravity and formidable too.

Just bought alternatives because gravity is expensive for my budget.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.