Content/Sidebar/Sidebar for Decor8ted Theme on Horizontal iPad view is broken

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Content/Sidebar/Sidebar for Decor8ted Theme on Horizontal iPad view is broken

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thepixelista 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jami Howard Mays
    Participant

I’ve put in a support ticket to The Pixelista, but wanted to see if anyone else was having issues.

When you choose the three-column layouts, the responsive code for a horizontal ipad layout is broken.

Sidebar/Sidebar/Content
    Sidebar/Content/Sidebar
    Content/Sidebar/Sidebar

Decor8ted Theme Horizontal iPad responsive layout is broken

You can see the big space to the right of the content area where the primary sidebar ought to be, but it’s actually down at the bottom of the entire blog feed. There’s an issue with the widths, but I can’t figure out what it is exactly.

I figured I’d post it here to see if anybody else knew. When I hear back from The Pixelista, I’ll update this post with the specifics.

The initial response from The Pixelista instructed me to add this code to the bottom of the stylesheet and it had no effect:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1200px) {
    .content-sidebar-sidebar .content { width: 400px; }
    .content-sidebar-sidebar .content-sidebar-wrap { width: 790px; }

Jami Howard Mays, HBIC, Imaj Works | Athens, Georgia

thepixelista
    Participant

Hi Jami, thanks for reporting this bug! I’ve released a new version of Decorated (now 2.0.1) available in your My StudioPress dashboard that includes the fix.

My passion is working with women to create beautiful and functional websites that allow their personalities to shine through! Visit my website: http://thepixelista.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Content/Sidebar/Sidebar for Decor8ted Theme on Horizontal iPad view is broken’ is closed to new replies.