Corporate theme different header images

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Corporate theme different header images

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JennyLon 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jamie Lynch
    Participant

David,

I see you took my advice to use the function built into the Corporate theme. It looks good.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Jamie Lynch.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Jamie Lynch.

JennyLon
    Participant

I too want to have a different Header Page image one for home page and various others MAY at times be different for CERTAIN other pages etc.

I am a complete newbie to all this hence please bare with me and doing all this code (I normally run a mile!)-:
    Could you/someone kindly let me know specifically what the code is to use then to accomplish this…and where specifically I paste it in is it my style sheet or php ?
    NOTE***We use Lifestyle theme version 1.0 i t has already some code on the actual style sheet and that image header right now is on EVERY page (I presume I need to delete this code ? and ONCE a new one given to me correct?- hopefully on reading this post.

SECOND QUESTION
    So let’s presume the style sheet say has the right code etc someone here gives me , When I create say a NEW page or ones I already have My other question is ….What do I need each time to ACTUALLY do, in order to get it to display whatever header image I actually want ?

For example i.e. I may want the same home page one or indeed others on certain other pages or simply some pages may have its own unique one?
    Hence what do you do each time to have this happen?

many thanks!
    Jenny

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  JennyLon.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.