Corporate Theme Homepage

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Corporate Theme Homepage

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  merpmerp 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

merpmerp
    Participant

Hello,

I’m just getting started with WordPress and I need some help.  On the home page, which seems to be all widget activated, I am trying to put images and then have text right underneath it.

The method I viewed on youtube worked to get the image on, but it appearing as a link, which I do not want.  The text is starting several lines under the image as well, but I want it to start right under the image in.

The site is utilityrefundsolutions.com , if you want to see what I am referring to.

Thank you,

Mark

Mane60
    Participant

“ it appearing as a link, which I do not want”

When you add the image as an attachment, there’s a dropdown menu “Link To”. Select “None” and your image won’t link to anything.

merpmerp
    Participant

Mane,

Thank you for your quick reply.  I’m not sure where you are referring to when you say “add image as an attachment”.  I put the image on a page I called “home page image” and then I added that HTML code into the “Home Middle #1″ widget.

I don’t see any drop down menu in that widget so I don’t know if that is what you are referring to.

In the “home page image” page there are two features that say “Insert/edit link” and “unlink”.  I guess those are on every page as they are at the top of the box I am typing in now.

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.