Corporate Theme – Menu Colors

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Corporate Theme – Menu Colors

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

AC
    Blocked

In regards to this post and the subsequent one you added regarding the same issue – http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/corporate-theme-need-help/.

1.) In order to see Line number in your Style.css – you should install Notepad++ which is a free application. You can copy and paste your Style.css over in there which will provide you with the appropriate places to change your colors.

2) If you are making changes to your Style.css file and they are not saving or showing up – there could be a plugin that is preventing this was happening. Do you have any Caching plugins installed such as W3 Total Cache or something else? There are settings called “Minify” and if they are active – no changes will occur to your website. You need to turn that off.

The information they gave you is correct – you need to find the issue with why your changes are not occuring.

korach
    Participant

I don’t believe Notepad++ works for a Mac. What is a better alternative for Mac OS?

I do not have anything installed on my MAC such as W3 Total Cache.

What I do know is that if I do as the other poster instructed, paste the code at the bottom of the CSS file,

nothing happens when I refresh the site, no color changes, nothing. However, I am able to change Google Fonts.

korach
    Participant

Actually, I checked FireFox and the Footer color is white, on Safari it’s dark grey???

AC
    Blocked

Go to my website, fill out the form and send me your email address. I can try to help you offline.

korach
    Participant

I will pay $ for assistance with this. I just need to get it done and I don’t really care how it’s done.

AC
    Blocked

Ok, send me the email and I will take a look now. I have some time.

korach
    Participant

REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS

AC
    Blocked

I am going to remove your email out of here so you don’t get spammed. I sent you and email also.

AC
    Blocked

I have been sitting here waiting for you to respond to my email. I am leaving for a few hours. If you still require my assistance, please reply to the email.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.