Craftiness Theme Sidebar Sponsors Widget

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Craftiness Theme Sidebar Sponsors Widget

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  margot 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

margot
    Participant

Not sure if anyone can help.  I am using the Craftiness theme.  In the demo, there’s a widget in the sidebar that says Sponsors and has four stylized small boxes for ads.  I can’t find a way to activate this in my widgets.  Anyone have any thoughts?  I can’t contact the designer, messages are getting bounced back.

Susan

Margot – I’m not sure why your emails to the designer are bouncing – I’m assisting Lauren on her help desk, and we are getting support questions there…

But, on to your question… The widget for sponsors is a text widget, with the URL of sponsor ads. If you email me directly or through Lauren’s site, I can email you the images. (I’m not looking at the craftiness zip file right now, so I don’t know if the images were included there.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

margot
    Participant

Hi Susan!  Thank you so much for your quick reply, not sure either.  Could be my server timed out.   I will email you right now!

Susan

Margot – I received your e-mail; I will respond when I get home this afternoon. :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

margot
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Craftiness Theme Sidebar Sponsors Widget’ is closed to new replies.