Crave Theme Logo and Genesis Responsive Slider Questions

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Crave Theme Logo and Genesis Responsive Slider Questions

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  creativegeekery 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

creativegeekery
    Participant

Hello! I just replaced the standard logo with my own logo in the Crave theme (Genesis framework). Not there is a big space underneath. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this? Also, the Genesis Responsive Slider is overlapping my first post. Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give me! Total WordPress newbie!
    :) ellie
    http://www.creative-geekery.com

http://www.creative-geekery.com

anitac
    Participant

Hi, Crave is a community theme that was designed by Jessica of ThePixelista.com. She provides support for her own themes here – http://thepixelista.com/support/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Add the following at the end of child theme’s style.css (WP dashboard -> Appearance -> Editor):

.header-image .title-area, .header-image .site-title {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

.flex-direction-nav li .prev, .flex-direction-nav li .next {
        top: 50% !important;
    }

creativegeekery
    Participant

Sridhar! You ROCK! That worked beautifully. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :) ellie

creativegeekery
    Participant

Sridhar, Is there any way I can make the extra space even a little bit smaller? No problem if not. THANKS! Ellie

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Replace

.header-image .title-area, .header-image .site-title

with

.header-image .title-area, .header-image .site-title, .header-image .site-title a

creativegeekery
    Participant

You saved the DAY AGAIN!!!! Thank you Sridhar. Any idea why my test blog posts aren’t showing up? The middle of my page is just blank! You ROCK! Ellie

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Do you know what might have triggered this? Perhaps activating a plugin? If so, try deactivating plugins and see..

creativegeekery
    Participant

So weird! I just had to readd the repsonive slider and then remove it. Thank you AGAIN!!! You are the best!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Crave Theme Logo and Genesis Responsive Slider Questions’ is closed to new replies.