Crystal – Home Widget Headlines

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Crystal – Home Widget Headlines

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marxeo 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marxeo
    Participant

I want to change the home widget headlines at the crystal startpage to h1, h2 and h3 instead of h4 for all.

I’ve tried several ways to change this:

edit home.php

nothing happens, it’s alread h4 for all. The Reason for this is, that the genesis/lib/functions/widgetize.php is used to show the widgets.

adding h1 etc to the widget title text
    nothing. it will be removed automatically.

So…what’s the solution for my problem?

Greets
    Marxeo

Ozzy
    Participant

i’m not familiar with the functions.php file of that theme, but if you see the widgets being registered using genesis_register_sidebar, this article may be of help

Ozzy
    Participant

anitac
    Participant

May I ask why you want to change the H4 settings for the widget titles? Are you just trying to change the size of the lettering, etc.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Marxeo
    Participant

@Ozzy: Yeah, it is part of the widgetize.php. The problem is, that you can’t change it so different h1, h2, etc tags.

@anitac: For SEO Purpose. It has to be other h tags.

But i’ve found a Solution: I am using the home.php and hardcode the widgets without using them in the admin panel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.