Crystal – Menu duplicates itself

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Crystal – Menu duplicates itself

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

suzannemcintosh
    Participant

Hi,

Site is http://fortworthscootercompany.com

We’ve put the menu in the Header Right Section but it shows up twice (ALMOST like it is in the Primary Menu area, but it isn’t).  We are novices, but we’ve stuck pretty much to the directions.  The only thing that I did do was uploaded the demo content.

I’ve gone through all the forum questions area (both old and new) and I can’t find anyone with a similar situation.

Can you tell me what error we made to cause this, and how to fix it, please?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Susan

The menu which is duplicated is actually the secondary menu – double check to make sure that you have nothing checked for that menu, under Dashboard > Menus

I’m glad I responded to this post – I live in Fort Worth, and am trying to convince my husband that I should get a scooter for the commute to work.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

suzannemcintosh
    Participant

Well, how cool is that!  I think you should, too! ;)

And, yes!  That fixed the problem!  I told you we were novices:  we thought the widget area WAS the secondary nav area!

Side note:  my husband’s name is Pete and he heads up the scooter portion at that location.  Owner’s name is Adam.  Mechanic is Randall.  Max is the dog.  They’d love to show you around the shop.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

suzannemcintosh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Susan

Glad to help you! I will close this thread as “resolved” – go ahead and start another thread if you have another question.

… in the meantime, I’m off to learn a little more about scooters in Fort Worth!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Crystal – Menu duplicates itself’ is closed to new replies.