Crystal Theme Home Page Portfolio Thumbnails

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Crystal Theme Home Page Portfolio Thumbnails

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EleanorPrior 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jlane9
    Participant

I have set up the home page portfolio  thumbnails like instructed, but they are going down on an angle.

I am usnsure how to fix this. Does nyone have any ideas ?

Website is on this url   my-website-sample.com

Thank you in advance’

Joe

AC
    Blocked

The code looks a bit strange in there. Did you place content into each widget or did you place the four areas into one widget area? Something doesn’t look right in there.

AC
    Blocked

I see some extra paragraph markup in there – <p>SPACE </p>. When I use firebug – I can delete them out and then they all line up.

jlane9
    Participant

I just installed Genesis 1.82 and the theme …

I added one piece of update code from another thread, ( that never changed anything on the home page)

I used Genesis featured post widgets in the homw middle just like the tutorial and chose align image left.

I will try to find the ” space” with fire bug, i used that already but could not find any problems that fixed the alignment.

jlane9
    Participant

Ok I found the <p> </p> and deleted them and it fixes in Firebug, but I have no idea how that is getting in there ?

How would I fix that ??? Any ideas ?

Thank you for your help as well.

Joe

jlane9
    Participant

P.S.

I also do not know where to delete it in the actual code to fix the site.

jlane9
    Participant

Just got it fixed,

FYI : There was a space entered after the image was added to the actual post page. This space was carried through to the home page images for some reason.

Thank You Anitac,

I used Firebug and did not catch the extra spaces.

EleanorPrior
    Participant

When I did this exact thing it was an easy fix when I went into the post widget I choose left alignment instead of none and then they aligned nicely.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Crystal Theme Home Page Portfolio Thumbnails’ is closed to new replies.