Crystal Theme Home Page Portfolio Thumbnails

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Crystal Theme Home Page Portfolio Thumbnails

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EleanorPrior 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jlane9
    Participant

I have set up the home page portfolio  thumbnails like instructed, but they are going down on an angle.

I am usnsure how to fix this. Does nyone have any ideas ?

Website is on this url   my-website-sample.com

Thank you in advance’

Joe

anitac
    Participant

The code looks a bit strange in there. Did you place content into each widget or did you place the four areas into one widget area? Something doesn’t look right in there.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I see some extra paragraph markup in there – <p>SPACE </p>. When I use firebug – I can delete them out and then they all line up.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jlane9
    Participant

I just installed Genesis 1.82 and the theme …

I added one piece of update code from another thread, ( that never changed anything on the home page)

I used Genesis featured post widgets in the homw middle just like the tutorial and chose align image left.

I will try to find the ” space” with fire bug, i used that already but could not find any problems that fixed the alignment.

jlane9
    Participant

Ok I found the <p> </p> and deleted them and it fixes in Firebug, but I have no idea how that is getting in there ?

How would I fix that ??? Any ideas ?

Thank you for your help as well.

Joe

jlane9
    Participant

P.S.

I also do not know where to delete it in the actual code to fix the site.

jlane9
    Participant

Just got it fixed,

FYI : There was a space entered after the image was added to the actual post page. This space was carried through to the home page images for some reason.

Thank You Anitac,

I used Firebug and did not catch the extra spaces.

EleanorPrior
    Participant

When I did this exact thing it was an easy fix when I went into the post widget I choose left alignment instead of none and then they aligned nicely.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Crystal Theme Home Page Portfolio Thumbnails’ is closed to new replies.