Crystal Theme pages non responsive after WordPress update

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Crystal Theme pages non responsive after WordPress update

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elizabethlangford

I recently updated my WordPress to their most recent release and now non of the pages within the site I’ve designed (using the Crystal Theme) are responsive in the writing window. Everything else shows up, but I cannot edit or enter text into the page. Have tried toggling back and forth between the VIEW and TEXT tabs and nothing changes.

Text that was previously entered before upgrading the version of WordPress is still visible on the site.

http://fftest.pinkumbrellamedia.com

nutsandbolts

Sounds like a potential plugin conflict. Have you tried deactivating plugins to see if that fixes the problem?

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

elizabethlangford

Thanks @nutsandbolts, that worked.

nutsandbolts

No problem! I’ve marked this topic as resolved for now, but feel free to open a new topic if you run into issues. :)

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.