CSS- add google font to design palette and override plugin css

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks CSS- add google font to design palette and override plugin css

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tomaszk
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am designing a page which will feature a massive amount of posts which I want to display as a grid (www.f4news.com)

I would like to ask your advice on CSS customization. I am using the Genesis Design Palette plugin to customize the look of the site yet it does not support google fonts. Is there any way to override Design Palette regarding the font? On top of that the best solution I have found for grid view of posts (Site Creator Ultimate) seems to not listen to the css I am setting in design palette- inside Site Creator there is an option of pointing to a css file but Design Palette does not really create a new css style sheet from what I read, and so that doesn’t help.

And so my question comes down to this:
    What would be the best way to use google fonts with design palette and to override the default style of Site Creator? Or maybe I should drop site creator, but the problem is that decent grid view of excerpts is very hard to find via plugin.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer, so sorry for the very basic level of this question :)

Thank you for your help
    Tomasz

http://www.f4news.com

Susan

Hi – it’s been a while since you posted your question, so I hope you have been able to get a resolution to your question. If not, please come back here and update your thread, and I’ll try to find someone to assist.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.