css not recognized unless logged in

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks css not recognized unless logged in

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

emily.brook
    Participant

This is baffling me.  The css of one of the widget areas on the homepage is not registering unless I’m logged into the site.  The url is http://www.watershedceramics.org, the widget area is ‘home-intro’.  Looking at the site with firebug, when I’m not logged in, the widget area is inheriting the css of the parent container, and doesn’t show any of the css written for the ‘home-intro’ id.  When I’m logged on, the widget area looks the way I styled it, and firebug shows the css that I wrote for ‘home-intro’.  I’ve never seen this problem before and have no idea how it’s happened.  If anybody has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them!!  Thanks!

cehwitham
    Participant

Are you using any caching plugins? Some of the caching plugins only show cached versions to visitors not logged in users and therefore you could be seeing a cached version. Clearing the cache in WordPress would solve this if it’s the issue.

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.