Custom Body Class Help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Custom Body Class Help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fotodog13
    Participant

Hi All,
    I am using the latest wordpress, agency pro, and woo comerce.
    I am using woo commerce for a catalog site not e-commerce.

When I go to add a ” Custom Body Tag” on these pages the css is not being recognized. It looks like its going to work
    ( primarily a background -color change ) but when the server finishes resolving the url it reverts to the default css tag.

I tried adding the class directly to the style sheet- with no luck.
    I next tried changing it from a div class to a div id and got the page to display how I wanted.
    see an example here:http://www.jnamnoun.com/product/1420
    that shows exactly how I am trying to get all the ” detailed product description pages to display”

While I got this to work this way it is not ideal as it requires me to add a new div id for every product in the catalog, and there are about 300 products.

I am looking to see if there is another way I could accomplish this that allows for a better work flow. I think an ideal solution would be if I could add a ” custom body id” on the page when the product was being added to the page.

Hope the above makes sense- thanks to anyone that can give me a clue

Best
    Scott V

http://www.jnamnoun.com/product/1420

Anita
    Participant

Did you move any of the WooCommerce templates over to your theme folder? Here is some documentation regarding WC’s template structure.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.