Custom Header Issues

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Custom Header Issues

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Smartchicology 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Smartchicology
    Participant

I use all of Linsey Riel’s themes (Adorable, Modern Blogger, Mompreneur) and is having problems uploading a new logo through the custom header tab in all of her themes.  When I try to upload the logo, it ask me to crop the image to a smaller size even though I designed the logo to the exact height and width.  I’ve never had this problem before and it started immediately after updating Genesis.

I contacted Lindsey and she suggested that I remove this coding from the function file:

/** Add support for custom header */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array( ‘width’ => 1100, ‘height’ => 160 ) );

When I did remove this, it removed the custom header feature, so I had to add the the logo in the CSS.  Is this the way we have to add custom logos now?  Just wanted to make sure that I’m not experiencing a bug or something… thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Smartchicology. Reason: Posted in wrong section
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Smartchicology. Reason: Posted in wrong section

Smartchicology
    Participant

I figured it out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Custom Header Issues’ is closed to new replies.