Custom Listings (search results)

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Custom Listings (search results)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nez

Greetings,

I’m currently running Genesis Agent Press and I’m looking for a way to customize how the actual search results (listings) are displayed after using the search form, at the moment they are large images which are in a grid like system side by side and fill the page horizontally and then move to the next line doing the same.

I was wondering if it’s possible to have a vertical listing image with a text area on the side so for example I hit search and the image comes up on the left side and opposite on the right side I’ll have a some property info, this being replicated down the page.

The idea is the images and area used will be a lot cleaner and contemporary looking, is this possible? If so would anyone mind filling me in on how I go about doing such things ^_^

My website is here: http://www.pickmeproperties.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards

Dan

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Nez.
    http://www.pickmeproperties.co.uk

Susan

Hi! Since it’s been a while since you posted your question, I hope you were able to get it resolved.

If not, please report back here, and I will try to assist, or will escalate.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.