custom menu, dropdowns hidden

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks custom menu, dropdowns hidden

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sheilab 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sheilab
    Participant

Using Outlook 2. Instead of repositioning the primary menu I put a custom menu in the header right widget. All is fine except that the drop downs are hidden behind the inner div on posts and pages: http://www.bergmanmediaservices.com/

I’ve been playing with the z-index but to no avail. Please advise if the z-index is the way to go and if it goes in ul or li.¬†Thanks!

buddy_boy8403
    Participant

I can see dropdowns when hovering over the menu. The color isn’t too good. You could try modifying the color on line 389 of your child theme’s style.css file. If this isn’t what you’re talking about, let me know. And maybe add in some more menu items, just as a temporary test so we can see more about what you are talking about.

sheilab
    Participant

I haven’t styled the drop downs background color yet and there should be three li under the menu item called ‘current’. I am seeing only one li. Using the latest versions of Firefox and Safari.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.