Custom Menu Not Showing On Posts

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Custom Menu Not Showing On Posts

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  windy 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

windy
    Participant

Hi,

I am having a problem where I cannot get a custom menu to appear on ‘posts’ – yet the custom menu appears on all specified ‘pages’. I am using widget logic to dictate which page ID’s the custom menus are to appear. I’m using eleven40.

Since I am building this site on my pc offline, I do not have a URL – sorry. I can throw up a dummy site on an extra domain to show you my issue if needed.

Normally I build sites using pages only (my preference). This time I thought it would be nice to use posts to augment my category as well as pages. I’m ready to pull my hair out as I have been researching this issue for hours. I literally cannot get any kind of a sidebar (primary) widget to show anything in the right primary sidebar.

I would be eternally grateful if somebody could enlighten me on what causes this?

anitac
    Participant

That would be a widget issue and not really a theme issue. You should probably post that here on their Support – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/widget-logic.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

windy
    Participant

It sounds like you are sure that there isn’t an issue or conflict with Genesis and/or eleven40?

I will pursue your suggestion. Thanks for the reply.

anitac
    Participant

Well, if that’s the case – try using that plugin with the default WordPress theme to see how it works or doesn’t work. That’s the better test.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

windy
    Participant

I agree. I’m testing a bunch of different variables, including what you said.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.