Custom Taxonomy Label Duplication

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Custom Taxonomy Label Duplication

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Au Coeur
    Participant

I am using a much customized version of the Magazine child theme and am having a problem with my custom taxonomies displaying the before text twice. Here is the code I am using:

//* Customize the entry meta in the entry header (requires HTML5 theme support)
    add_filter( 'genesis_post_info', 'post_info_filter' );
    function post_info_filter($post_info) {
    	$post_info = '<div class="pricediv">[post_terms before="Price: " taxonomy="price"]</div> <div class="agesdiv">[post_terms before="Ages: " taxonomy="ages"]</div>';
    	return $post_info;
    }

Any ideas why this would happen?

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

cdils
    Participant

If you remove the before=”” from your shortcode, does that fix the problem or does it not display at all?

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Au Coeur
    Participant

Well, I really need the label. But no, then the theme adds Filed Under before the terms and it adds it twice. I think it must be something with Magazine theme, but I’m not sure. Also, I should add I’ve been fiddling with genesis 2.0 — I’m not sure if this could be a bug there.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.