Customizing Genesis Slider in Agentpress Site

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Customizing Genesis Slider in Agentpress Site

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TimRWC
    Participant

Hi, my client would like to place an image to the right of the slider and left of the search. I shorten the width of the slider to 280 x 280 pixels but the image set in the next text widget continues to be pushed down on the page as the slider continues to center itself and take up the entire 600 pixels of space. Using Genesis 2.0.2 and AgentPress 2.0.2

How do I get them to appear next to one another?

Thanks for your help. Tim

URL

http://www.danhelwigrealtors.com

Child Theme
    Agentpress

Thanks, Tim

http://www.danhelwigrealtors.com

anitac
    Participant

Well, you would need to float them, however because of the CSS styling it might be difficult. The best way would be to add another widget area in there so you’d have 3 instead of 2.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

TimRWC
    Participant

Thanks anitac.

Thanks, Tim

anitac
    Participant

Tim, I stayed up and fixed it. You can mark this Resolved! Have a good night.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.