Customizing Primary Sidebar

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Customizing Primary Sidebar

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Josie626 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Josie626
    Participant

Hi, I’m Josie

In my Primary Sidebar, how do I separate my items (social media icons, email sign up, tweets and pinterest) into their own individual boxes and make them look like the ones in http://www.babycenter.ca/a4094/fertility-treatment-in-vitro-fertilization-ivf

Thanks!!

Josie

Anita
    Participant

The other website has added background images to their text boxes to give the effect. You will need to locate images that you like and customize the CSS for those areas to show the image you pick out.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Josie626
    Participant

Thanks!  What about if I just wanted to separate out the text boxes into individual boxes?  (not using images)

Anita
    Participant

You would have to customize the CSS for each widget individually that you drag over into the Primary sidebar.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Josie626
    Participant

If I just separate them (grey background as it is now but separate boxes), what’s the code that I add to the widgets?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.