Delete pinterest button from posts (quattro theme)

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Delete pinterest button from posts (quattro theme)

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  asdweb 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David Browne
    Participant

I cannot remember if I put it there or not but I cannot find a way of removing the pinterest button from the top of my posts?

I have found the code in the file single.php which is the code relating to it, but whenever I try to delete the pinterest part, it just brings up errors. Can anybody tell me which part exactly i need to delete?

PS Url of website is nomadspirit.net if you need to see a post to see what i mean. Here’s the code in single.php

<?php
    add_action( ‘genesis_post_content’, ‘pinterest_share_button’, 5 );
    function pinterest_share_button() {

/** No-count */
    printf( ‘<div class=”pinterest-button”><a href=”http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=%s&media=%s” class=”pin-it-button” count-layout=”none”>Pin It</a><script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js”></script></div>’, urlencode( get_permalink() ), urlencode( genesis_get_image( array( ‘format’ => ‘url’ ) ) ) );

}

genesis();

We are Dave & Erin. Full time travellers and designers. Currently in Sydney. Follow us on Google +. I’m new to twitter so be the first to say hey Twitter

Note: Known to give only give negative critique on design. I don’t mean to offend anybody, it is just more efficient pointing out mistakes than saying “yes, its beautiful” every time. :)

Anita
    Participant

Have you checked your plugins? There is specific CSS classes to that button and also it attaches to what appears could be your Pinterest account.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

asdweb
    Participant

You could add this to your style sheet:

div.pinterest-button {
    display: none;
    }

Amy Susan Design.com @AmySusanDesign

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.