Deleting space between menu and content (only on homepage)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Deleting space between menu and content (only on homepage)

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abssquad 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

abssquad

Hey,

Im using Metro Pro, running on Genesis and I would like to delete the space between menu and content.

Picture of my site – space I want to remove is coloured red ————- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8HAs_JLlWLVnJzSjZtQndyRDQ/edit?usp=sharing

NB! The thing is, I only want to remove the space on my homepage, which is static page.

Im running a slideshow on my static homepage right under the menu and that white space is ruining my design.

Can anybody help me with that ?

http://www.abssquad.com

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

If you can take off maintenance/coming soon page and let us know, we would be able to inspect the elements and advise the needed CSS.

abssquad

I turned it off.

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Add this CSS:

.home .site-inner {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

abssquad

Added this css on the bottom of stylesheet but nothing changed as you can see

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

abssquad

Very strange thing going on here. It is all good when using chrome, but with explorer or safari, the white space is still there..

Are there any other codes, that could influence the white space? I might have modified some other codes earlier that influence the white cap there… Or do you have any ideas, why is it like that?

Sorry for the trouble

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Try hard refresh.

Cmd+R on Mac
    Ctrl+F5 on PC

abssquad

Problem solved!

Thank you very much Sridhar Katakam :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.