Delicious theme "Home Left" text

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Delicious theme "Home Left" text

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bassgirl 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bassgirl
    Participant

Hello,

I am starting to develop the Delicious theme here:  http://cedartechroofcare.com/wordpress/  I figured out how to remove “Home Right” because I do not need it.  However, I was wondering if I could get the formatting back for my page.  When I created the page it had bold titles for each paragraph, but on the Home Page it does not.  It seems like the Genesis code is overwriting my formatting for the Home Page.  Is there a different function I could use that does not override my formatting?  I see the code here:

<div id=”home-middle”>
    <div class=”home-middle-1″>
    <?php if (!dynamic_sidebar(‘Home Middle Left’)) : ?>
    <div class=”widget”>
    <h4><?php _e(“Home Middle Left”, ‘genesis’); ?></h4>
    <p><?php _e(“This is a widgeted area which is called Home Middle Left. It is using the Genesis – Featured Page widget to display what you see on the Agency child theme demo site. To get started, log into your WordPress dashboard, and then go to the Appearance > Widgets screen. There you can drag the widget into the Home Middle Left widget area on the right hand side.”, ‘genesis’); ?></p>
    </div><!– end .widget –>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div><!– end .home-middle-1 –>

bassgirl
    Participant

SoZo

That URL returns a 404

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

bassgirl
    Participant

SoZo

Now I’m in. What exactly is supposed to be bold?

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

bassgirl
    Participant

Thanks for looking.  It is on this page:  http://cedartechroofcare.com/wordpress/?page_id=2  Text like “Extend the Life of your Roof” and “CedarSilver” are in bold, but not on the Home Page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.