Delicous Slider Query

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Delicous Slider Query

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WhskrDesign
    Participant

I am new to the Delicious Theme and am impressed with the sliding header and the nice clean look. I am new to Word Press, learning as I go.

I am having trouble working out how to use the theme.  At the moment I have a banner which is looking good and want to position the sliding header for optimum effect, but the sample on the Studio Press pages shows the slider in a place I am having trouble working out.

It may be that I need to get used to the structure of Delicious, but, having checked the WordPress forums for guidance and tips, all I can find is ‘Delicious Magazine’ which has information on how to instal the sliding header using something I do not have. (It mentions something in the Appearance menu I do not have).

I would appreciate some pointers on how to set up this great Theme, and use the Sliding Header.

AC
    Blocked

In your Download area under my.studiopress.com you can find the instructions. Here is the link – http://my.studiopress.com/setup/delicious-theme/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.