Disable 'Genesis Updated' Splash Screen

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Disable 'Genesis Updated' Splash Screen

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gabe 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gabe
    Participant

I’ve been digging around in the code to find a simple line to disable the ‘Genesis Updated’ splash screen on updated and new sites.  Has anyone had any luck with this?  I assume there’s a simple line of code that can be added to a plugin or a functions.php file to disable this so users go directly to their dashboard.  I appreciate any help.  Thanks.

Marco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gabe
    Participant

Thanks Marco.  I looked there in my search, but I was unable to find any mention of the splash screen I’m trying to disable, specifically ‘whats-new.php’.  Is it called elsewhere else?  I’m just looking for a ‘remove_action’ hook or something similar I can add to plugins or a functions.php and nothing stood out to me there.  What am I missing?

Marco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gabe
    Participant

Thanks Marco.  I gave it a shot and no luck, the message still shows.  Until I can find a permanent way to disable the splash page, I’ll just just get rid of the message manually.  I appreciate your time.

-Gabe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.