Displaying Title, Author, Date & Comments

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Displaying Title, Author, Date & Comments

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  faith 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

faith
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the Mindstream theme, and my posts were appearing without any post data, not even the title. I’ve installed the Genesis Simple Hooks plugin and managed to figure out how to get the author and title to show up. How do I get the Title to display? There’s a genesis_post_title Hook in that same section, but what is the Shortcode to enter in that block?

How do I move the Author and Date and Number of Comments for each post to the left under the post format icon like it appears on http://blog.freepeople.com/inspiration/ ?

Thank you

faith
    Participant

I did find the answer to the first question – to remove that entire section of code that begins with add_action(‘genesis_before_post’, ‘mindstream_remove_elements’)

I still need help with how to move the author, date and comments # to the left of the post just beneath the post format icon.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.