Disqus Comment Box Not Showing

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Disqus Comment Box Not Showing

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

esanger
    Participant

Greetings!

I’m using the News theme.  My Disqus Comment box is not showing.

I have a Disqus account and was able to active at one point, but not now.  I have made sure comments are active.  I followed Disqus WordPress instructions to deactivate all plugins and manually sync.  Still does not show comment box at bottom of posts.

charlessanger.net

Thanks for your assistance!

Anita
    Participant

Go to Genesis > Genesis Settings and make sure you have enabled commenting (the boxes are checked).

Also check your Post to make sure you see the “Discussion” area with the same two boxes. If not, scroll to the top, look on the top right for “Screen Options” and make sure the “Discussion” box is checked. If not, check it and then scroll back down.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

esanger
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Anita
    Participant

In your Dashboard – Go to Comments > Disqus, make sure you can connect your account.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

esanger
    Participant

Yes, I have double checked and we can log into Disqus,,, there are comments there.

The older posts have comments and when you click on them, you see the Disqus comments.

charlessanger.net/3-essential-beliefs-of-a-steward/

Our newest post , when you click on comments, it gives you an Not Found Error 404 error message and no Disqus.

charlessanger.net/all-chiefs-no-indians/#disqus_thread

Thanks!

esanger
    Participant

Yes!!! I’ve been working through everything for 5 hours.. and got every issue ironed out today!

Anita
    Participant

That’s great. Sorry I wasn’t able to respond earlier. I’ll mark this resolved and close it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Disqus Comment Box Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.