Do you recommend the Epik theme? Or Not?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Do you recommend the Epik theme? Or Not?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve used Genesis and SP themes for a couple of years now, and I’m going to be starting a new website. I’m considering the Epik theme, but I’m unsure of it’s stability, theme support, etc.

I know it’s a third party app, and I haven’t used a third party app yet.

Do you recommend it or not?

Thanks team!

As far ‘epik’ theme build is concerned, it is nicely coded. However, for support you need to depend on them. You can also try ‘centric’ and ‘parallax’ studiopress themes – they have similar epic layout.

Thanks Davinder. Have you heard much about the quality of support?

I really like the Centric theme. I think I’ll use it and stay in the SP Family :) Thanks for the suggestion!

I have Epik, and have used their support a couple of times; I’ve had absolutely no issues with getting support tickets answered promptly.

Susan @ One Happy Studio I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

I’ve been using Appfinite themes for two years and their forum is just as responsive as this one support-wise. I give them good marks.

To be honest, I’ve found the support from SP and Appfinite and Web-Savvy to all be equally good. I’m sure the other major players in this sandbox are also the same. I think there is a higher level of theme-developer in the Gen eco-system. I don’t see too many one-hit-wonder themes from guys in rural Bezerkastan who codes on an IBM-AT sitting on a bale of hay in the barn… the few hours that the electricity is on. (ThemeForest and are full of those!)

I own one theme from them – only had one support ticket which was addressed satisfactorily.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Do you recommend the Epik theme? Or Not?’ is closed to new replies.