Drop Downs Not working on one page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Drop Downs Not working on one page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thomvernon
    Participant

one of the site’s pages will not drop down its 2 subpages. The rest of the Primary menu seems to be dropping down it’s pages just fine. Is it in the settings somewhere on the subpages?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  thomvernon.
    http://thomvernon.com

Anita
    Participant

Where is the exactly location? What is the tab/nav name?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

thomvernon
    Participant

Hi Anitac,
    the site is thomvernon.com. Each of the horizontal menu tabs have drop downs. In particular I was working on ‘The Drifts Live: the novel onstage’ tab to include two drop downs. Thanks

Anita
    Participant

Do you have that menu selected under the Genesis Settings? I see it in your code, but the code says – display: none;. I can take a look from here if you want. Just go to my website, send me a note using my contact box. I’ll send you some instructions so I can take a look.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

thomvernon
    Participant

Hi Anitac,
    I’m the person whose drop down menus have moved to not ‘display: none’. I’ve looked in Genesis settings but haven’t found anything. This happened the last time Genesis did an update. 2 q’s:
    1. What should I be checking when this happens?
    2. And can you help me to fix it?

Thanks!!

Anita
    Participant

Hi Tom, for some reason I didn’t receive your last response. As requested previously, can you send me a message using the contact form on my site and I can send you instructions on how I can take a look from here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.