Duplicating Thumbnail Showing Up on Blog Post

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Duplicating Thumbnail Showing Up on Blog Post

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

awoodlock
    Participant

I currently have the Glitter & Lace theme installed on my personal blog/website. I’m having issues with the thumbnail image showing up next to the actual image on full blog posts. I need to set the thumbnail image for a preview of posts on the front page. However, once someone clicks on a particular post, that’s when both images show up and it doesn’t look good.

Any help/advice is much appreciated.

SoZo

It helps immensely if you include a link to your site with all questions.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

awoodlock
    Participant

SoZo

I’m not seeing two images when clicking through to the actual individual post. I am seeing two images on the blog page. If you don’t want two images on archive pages(which includes the blog page) then you need to go to the Content Archives section of the Genesis settings panel and either deselect the post image option or set a content limit or choose the excerpt option.

awoodlock
    Participant

That worked.
    Thanks so much for your help!

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Duplicating Thumbnail Showing Up on Blog Post’ is closed to new replies.