Dynamic Content Gallery (DCG) custom css?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Dynamic Content Gallery (DCG) custom css?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeffrey 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeffrey
    Participant

Anyone know how to add custom CSS to othe DCG plugin? The only 2 css files in the plugin are for the admin screens. Frustrating. 

Jon Weiss

Not sure I follow. What exactly are you trying to style?

Jeffrey
    Participant

Don’t know how else to explain it. The DCG plugin doesn’t come with any a css file but obviously uses css for styling. I want to change that styling but can’t figure out how to over ride the default css. Make sense?

Jeffrey
    Participant

Still looking for help on this. Anyone?

SoZo

It would help if you provided a link to your site, explain what CSS you are trying to modify and explain what you have tried so far that isn’t working.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Jeffrey
    Participant

Thanks SoZo. The development server is http://wood.jeffrey-davis.net. I want to change the title bar location and text size in addition to removing the weird padding that is making the image 6px shorter narrower than the title section on each side.

I’ve tried writing the code with the classes shown in firebug into my site’s template, using the !important declaration to override the DCG css, but that didn’t work.

ideas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.