eCommerce & Multisite

Community Forums Forums General Discussion eCommerce & Multisite

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JiveDig 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

benrbreen
    Participant

We’re looking to build a WP Multisite Network, with eCommerce enabled for a subset of sites, and potentially Network-wide eCommerce support.

We’ve shortlisted the WooCommerce & MarketPress (WPMU) eCommerce plugins.

I understand that StudioPress have already built a measure of integration for WooCommerce but I’m looking for reassurance that it’s going to work well with Multisite.

MarketPress on the other hand is billed as having been built from the ground up to work with Multisite – and has very positive reviews.

Given my requirements, any help on deciding between these (or other) options would be much appreciated: pros/cons etc.

Summer
    Participant

I’m only just beginning to play with Marketpress, but not on a multisite installation, so I’ll have to get back to you on how I like it or not. Right now, it’s giving me fits with the new version of Executive, so I may have to switch themes for this project, but I’m still tweaking.

I can’t answer about WooCommerce and Multisite from personal experience as yet (my multisite project isn’t slated to begin until January or February), but additional multisite features in WooCommerce is something a lot of users have requested on their WooIdeas site

JiveDig
    Participant

Either of you have any updates to this? I’m wanting to use Marketpress for multisite but find it very difficult to template, compared to WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads, which i’ve used before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.