Ecommerce site from SP community coming?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Ecommerce site from SP community coming?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sanstefano 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sanstefano
    Participant

Hey guys! Ciao from Italy!

The new year is almost upon us & it’s time to get back to making work plans.

I’ll be switching all my sites over to WP Multisite & WooCommerce and I would like to use Genesis (already purchased) for the framework.

I see that the Agency child theme is the only ecommerce theme by SP (Clip Cart is not bad though, but I prefer one from the SP team so I can sleep better at night). I know the other themes can be modified but I prefer an ecommerce theme from the start.

I heard Brian a while back saying the team was working on one. Any time frame?

Thanks again! Happy New Year!

Sam

Susan

I don’t have an answer to the question about any new themes from StudioPress, but there is another community theme which is designed for e-commerce – MomPreneur - it is clearly designed for the female blogger/online store owner.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

sanstefano
    Participant

Hey Susan! Thx for the info!

I had already taken a look at your previous posts and saw your mentions of MomPreneur. Yes, it’s designed for female online owners (and we already have a site in mind that would go great with Pretty Darn Cute’s other theme: Adorable).

Unless another ecommerce site comes out, looks like we’ll go with Clip Cart…just as long as Themedy (who developed the theme) will stay current with their updates just as SP does with their own themes. WP is growing incredibly fast and we want to stick with a company like SP, which is fast and thorough with their updates and will be around for a long time.

Thx again Susan! Sam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ecommerce site from SP community coming?’ is closed to new replies.