Education Child Theme – How about some feedback?

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Education Child Theme – How about some feedback?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth Crane 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Elizabeth Crane
    Participant

This is a secondary site I’ve created for my web design and Internet marketing company. I would love some feedback and any suggestions for improvement. Thanks!

http://webdesignerslasvegas.net/

Susan

I like the bright colors.

Suggestions: Your header isn’t clickable. I wasn’t sure if this was a deliberate decision, but I find it easier to click a header to take me “home” than clicking anywhere else.

I’m not sure that I like the text in your sidebar “Web Design in Las Vegas…”  - I don’t know whether the font is too large, but it seems “off”.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Elizabeth Crane
    Participant

Thanks for replying. Good point about the header not being clickable. I’m trying to think what will be the best way to do that. I could use the genesis_header Hook I think but not sure how that will work with how I’ve uploaded it now through the “custom header.” What are your thoughts on the best way to do that?

I’ve struggled with that damn sidebar for a while trying to decide how to make it better. It is my h1 tag. I made the font a little bit smaller but I’m still not happy with the whole sidebar thing. I’m not crazy about the image I have there either. I’ll have to do some deep thinking :) If you have any ideas I’m always open for suggestions.

Thanks so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.