Education: Offset posts

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Education: Offset posts

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nazz 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nazz
    Participant

On Education, I am using the featured posts top right in the secondary sidebar. As in the latest two news briefs.

Below the call to action, where the blog posts go, these are repeated, of course.

I want to be able to offset (as you can with some widgets), so the first two posts are up top in the sidebar, down below are the third, fourth, fifth. This would be only for the home page.

http://bit.ly/Z5hlTO

Thanks.

cdils
    Participant

Hi there,

I think the Genesis Featured Posts widget has an option to offset posts by whatever number you specify. If it doesn’t, try downloading the Genesis Featured Posts Amplified plugin – it definitely does!

Cheers,

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

nazz
    Participant

thanks for the response, Carrie. The  Genesis Featured Posts widget does have an offset, I use it frequently, but I don’t know how to do it in the area described in the OP, which gets the posts automatically and is not controlled via the widget page. Appearance > Widgets. Or else I don’t understand your response.

nazz
    Participant

Can anyone help with this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.