Education Theme Image Problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Education Theme Image Problem

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Teresa
    Participant

Hi,

I am resurrecting a site I had previously built on an earlier version of the Education Child theme. The site is

http://www.CenterForEmpoweredWomen.com

I only display one image – the one that’s showing on that page now. Using the older version of Education, the image completely filled the designated area. Now, there is a gap showing white space between the right edge of the image and the end of the Responsive Slider area.

I’ve tried resizing the image, but I suspect something in the code is keeping it from filling the area. I looked at the code, but I don’t want to mess around with something when I don’t know what I’m doing.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Teresa

http://www.centerforempoweredwomen.com

Anita
    Participant

Your image needs to be 1140px wide. Your settings for flex-slider is 1140px. Your images is only 920px wide. The slider will not “upsize it.”

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Teresa
    Participant

That’s really weird because the image under Edit Media, it says the image is 1140 x 350. When I look at it in my graphics program, it shows as 1140 x 350. The settings under the Responsive Slider say 1140 x 350.

I copied and pasted the image from the site into my graphics editor and it shows 1024 x 314.

I have already uploaded the image at 114 x 350 twice, but I will do it again.

Is something somehow overriding any of the commands in the theme Editor?

Thanks.

Teresa

Anita
    Participant

Did you use Regenerate Thumbnails? It’s a plugin. Try that.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.