Education Theme Image Problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Education Theme Image Problem

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Teresa
    Participant

Hi,

I am resurrecting a site I had previously built on an earlier version of the Education Child theme. The site is

http://www.CenterForEmpoweredWomen.com

I only display one image – the one that’s showing on that page now. Using the older version of Education, the image completely filled the designated area. Now, there is a gap showing white space between the right edge of the image and the end of the Responsive Slider area.

I’ve tried resizing the image, but I suspect something in the code is keeping it from filling the area. I looked at the code, but I don’t want to mess around with something when I don’t know what I’m doing.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Teresa

http://www.centerforempoweredwomen.com

Anita
    Participant

Your image needs to be 1140px wide. Your settings for flex-slider is 1140px. Your images is only 920px wide. The slider will not “upsize it.”

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Teresa
    Participant

That’s really weird because the image under Edit Media, it says the image is 1140 x 350. When I look at it in my graphics program, it shows as 1140 x 350. The settings under the Responsive Slider say 1140 x 350.

I copied and pasted the image from the site into my graphics editor and it shows 1024 x 314.

I have already uploaded the image at 114 x 350 twice, but I will do it again.

Is something somehow overriding any of the commands in the theme Editor?

Thanks.

Teresa

Anita
    Participant

Did you use Regenerate Thumbnails? It’s a plugin. Try that.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.