Education Theme Logo Problems

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Education Theme Logo Problems

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AJ Thomas 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

coromis1978
    Participant

Hello all,

http://www.memphisseminary.edu

We went through the upgrades to wp 3.6 and genesis 2.01 last week. Now the logo/header is all jacked up. It does not work with browser size changes anymore (or mobile browsers) and the white in the header doesn’t take up the whole screen. All I did were updates, but I am afraid that an over zealous employee might have made some code changes..I would not be able to tell the difference.

Please help if you can.

Regards,

Cory

AJ Thomas
    Participant

ok, I looked at your site and I’m not sure you are still having the header issues… but I too ran into header problems using the education theme after the Genesis 2.0 update. My header issues, I think, were different than yours but here’s what worked for me.

Initially what I saw was that my logo was gone and in its place was the site title and tagline. Removing those didn’t restore my header… but going into Appearance -> Header and clicking on ‘Restore Header…’ worked. I think this worked because when I initially built the site I did not upload a header on this screen but simply changed the logo.png file in /wordpress/wp-content/themes/education/images/

As far as having the header logo change size for mobile devices… mine never did do that so… I installed the ‘Genesis Responsive Header’ plugin. It’s not perfect but better than nothing.

Hope some of this helps.
    ~AJ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.